Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Blog Beginnings


So I've joined the online blogging population. Now what am I supposed to do? Talk about whatever thoughts enter my head? Whine and complain about what I *don't* like about my world? Brag about my kids, or my grandkids?

Okay -- Here's one thing: my daughter, my "baby", is having a baby, and we just found out IT'S A GIRL! I'm very excited about this, as is she -- our fear was that if their first baby was a boy, her DH would want to stop there. Now, with their first baby being a GIRL, he'll probably want to have another baby one of these days, in hopes of having a son. Works for me!

We already have two grandsons. They're precious and I'd never trade them for anything in the world. There's just something extra-special about your daughter having a daughter -- to me. So maybe I'm weird. But maybe that's why I'm known as the "Queen of the Space Cadets". (And I even have a badge to prove it. Somewhere.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home