Monday, September 18, 2006

How Weird Is This?

I should never have stumbled on Blogthings.com -- I could waste the next year of my life taking these little quizzes! But how strange is that that the result of the last quiz was this:

You Belong in San Diego

Laid back and friendly, you were meant to live most of your life on the beach.
You usually think everything is "all good"... except when the weather dips under 60F.
You stay classy - especially when you're in Tijuana!


Considering that I was born and half raised in San Diego, and still miss it even after being gone for well over 30 years ... is it ironic that San Diego is the Californian I was meant to be?

Oh well ... I'll just have to continue living vicariously through my laid-back sister, who is still in San Diego ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home