Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Who Knew?

My gosh, there's a lot involved in moving half way across the country. I'm still purging and packing, slowly but surely. This morning was spent fielding phone calls from realtors and moving companies, compiling a list of furniture to be moved, and compiling a list of address change notifications to make.

Yes, I will fill out a change of address card at the post office, but I need to make sure I capture all the paperless billing places. Although those bills are sent via e-mail, I want to make sure I capture all of them and update my address information when the time comes.

The moving company spreadsheet is growing and I have to commit to one of them very quickly!

I'm taking a break from the purge/pack process to eat lunch, and then I'm going to start taking down all the light fixtures from the ceiling fans and washing those. And I want to clean out the freezer today so "old" stuff can go in tomorrow's trash pick-up.

I have roofers coming tomorrow and Thursday; need to get that done a year ago (ha!). And a realtor coming Thursday who not only sells homes, but also works with investors who buy homes that need to be sold quickly. She *really* perked up when I told her this house has two masters: turns out she has a buyer looking for a Pearland home with 2 master suites. Could this be serendipity? Let's hope so!

One other note: I've been approved as a Google AdSense associate so you may start seeing ads on this blog. If they're interesting, and you click on them for info, I might make a few cents on the deal -- I have no idea how much; ask me a month from now how that's going.

Back to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home